European Unıon Tax Law
Tax, which is an essential national instrument for providing public services in our country and around the world, is also used for other social and economic reasons such as saving, supporting economic growth and redistributing income. Taxation has an impact on all aspects of society, whether directly or indirectly.
- EU decisions and direct and indirect tax practices
- Withholding tax on dividends
- Taxation of companies located in different member countries (Cross-border group taxation)
- Cross border losses in other Union countries and their reduction in another Union country
- Exit taxes on income earned upon exit from the relevant countries
- Taxation of interest and royalty payments